5 Best CBD Products Online for 2022
CBD oil has grown in popularity over the years as more people learn about its many uses and possible advantages. There are many CBD products on the market today, making it easy to get overwhelmed. Most CBD producers assert that their products are made from high-quality, all-natural hemp extract. Several brands out there say their goods are full-spectrum and pure, but it may not be the reality.
Obtaining the most refined quality CBD oil of the best quality is a difficult task. However, we have made things easier for you. We’ve located the best CBD oils with the brand details where you can buy CBD oil at the highest quality.
2022’s List of Top 5 CBD Oil Stores Near Me:
– Overall Best CBD Oil in the Market
- BudPop – Most Potent Brand for CBD Tinctures – CBD Oil Made With Organic and Vegan Friendly Ingredients – High Quality Quality Full Spectrum Hemp Oil for Beginners – Top Rated CBD Oil for Chronic Pain Relief
#1. Exhale Wellness – Overall Best CBD Oil in the Market
It’s safe to say that Exhale Wellness is a reputable company in the industry. Their high-quality formulas developed with organic and natural components make them popular. They offer some of the finest CBD oil available on the market.
Depending on your preferences, you may choose from 600mg or 1200mg. You’ll get several servings out of this small glass dropper vial, and the advantages may be felt with only one or two CBD oil drops placed under the tongue.
The brand is highly concerned about the quality of its products. Therefore, Exhale Wellness exclusively uses cannabis cultivated in the United States. With these products, it is safe to assume that your CBD oil was created using only natural methods.
• Transparent Practices: The main focus of Exhale Wellness is to deliver quality CBD oil to its customers. Hence, the team has gone above and beyond to meet all the necessary quality, safety, potency, and variation requirements. They use quality hemp to produce their oil. Additionally, they put all of their goods to rigorous third-party testing, and the results are displayed on their website.
• Extraction Methods: The brand employs CO2 extraction procedures to manufacture the CBD oil, the purest extraction method currently available. Third-party laboratories also conduct tests on the company’s goods to ensure that everything is high quality. A comprehensive FAQ section on the company’s website answers any further questions you may have about CBD oil and its ingredients.
• Price: For a bottle with 600mg of CBD, the price is $35.95.. The 1200mg option costs $66.95.If you opt in for a monthly subscription of CBD oil, you may save an additional 25% off those costs. The shipping is also fast and free
• Money-Back Guarantee: The 30-day money-back guarantee is another great perk. That means that any purchases from the site are eligible for a refund within 30 days.
• Natural ingredients
• High-quality hemp
• High-grade oil
• Various potencies
• 30-day money-back guarantee
• Free shipping
• Third-party lab tested
• Only available online
#2. BudPop – Most Potent Brand for CBD Tinctures
BudPop is a leader in the CBD industry and produces top-quality oil. Aside from their products, they engage in the broader community of CBD users.
BudPop exclusively utilizes hemp cultivated in the United States to create their oil and other goods. The company also takes pride in its innovative spirit and use of only the finest hemp oil available. They are continually looking for new and better methods to make their goods while supporting people in need. Their involvement in CBD education means that they are constantly striving to be the best and are eager to share their story with others.
All of BudPop’s goods are tested by third-party labs to guarantee that only the highest-quality items are sent to consumers. Bundle pricing is also available, and the reductions are substantial.
They also provide dose suggestions, which help you determine the right amount to take. Moreover, the brand says their CBD oil is simpler to digest if you take it single dose under the tongue, but you may mix it with beverages or meals if that is how you like to take it.
• Testing in a Laboratory: Almost anybody may manufacture a hemp-based item and claim to have utilized high-quality and terpene-rich hemp since the FDA has not yet mandated any regulation in the hemp industry. Delta-8 THC and CBD firms are required by law to disclose test results from third-party labs to correct this apparent loophole in the market. These tests may take a long time and cost a lot of money. Still, they are necessary to alleviate customer worries about the THC concentration and the quality of the hemp. BudPop offers reliable test results of its CBD oil.
• Hemp Facts and Sources: The hemp used by BudPop is cultivated on Nevada farms without pesticides or GMO alterations. To provide a pure cannabis experience, their CBD and delta-8 THC products come from the best grade hemp available. The results of the lab tests have confirmed that this company makes less than 0.3% THC, which the 2018 Farm Bill requires.
• Full-Spectrum Oil: BudPop’s full-spectrum oil tincture does not include any preservative or artificial flavorings so that consumers may get the full advantages of its use. BudPop’s standard delivery time for all orders is about 24 hours. This brand is ideal if you want CBD oil right away since you will get your order within a few days.
• Refund Policy: BudPop provides a 30-day money-back guarantee. It is possible to return the product for a full refund if you are not satisfied.
• Customer satisfaction
• Premium hemp
• Tasty flavors
• Free shipping
• 30-day money-back guarantee
• Third-party lab tested
• Only available online
#3. Cheef Botanicals – CBD Oil Made With Organic and Vegan Friendly Ingredients
Cheef Botanicals is another well-known business founded by a small group of experts dedicated to giving customers an all-encompassing experience. Most customers are drawn to this brand because of the natural components in its recipes.
Many customers have found it amazing that the brand has successfully captured the therapeutic advantages of CBD and has produced it in this CBD oil.
While the products may have therapeutic capabilities, there are other benefits to buying from this company. For example, it provides free delivery and other simple alternatives, making it easy to purchase from them.
In addition to quick and free delivery, this brand provides customers with a wide range of customer care services to make the purchase experience more convenient. For example, most purchases submitted on the company’s official website are sent within a few business days.
THC levels in Cheef Botanicals’ broad-spectrum CBD oils are less than 0.3%, making them completely non-addictive. However, you must follow your doctor’s instructions while consuming it. A range of adverse effects might occur at higher dosages.
• Pricing: In addition to the CBD oil, the brand’s other CBD products are reasonably priced, which is usually a major selling point.
• Hemp Seed Oil: With hemp seed oil, the Cheef Botanicals CBD oil helps its customers even more than the hemp plant after mixing with several other essential oils. The oil is rich in nutrients such as omega and fatty acids. In other words, by purchasing this oil, you’re receiving an extra dose of nutrients.
• Natural Ingredients: There are no preservatives or artificial additives in this natural oil.. This oil is made entirely from organic and natural ingredients. The plants are also grown without the use of chemicals.
• Potency: Cheef Botanicals’ full-spectrum CBD oil is very potent. Within a few usages, you will begin to see effects. You may feel more relaxed with frequent use, and your ailments may be alleviated.
• Practices: Aside from using quality hemp sources, lab tests results, and safe extraction methods, the company has amassed many followers due to its friendly customer service. The company offers free delivery and the possibility to get a refund on all of its items. The brand has many positive reviews reflecting the quality of its items.
• Vegan and non-GMO
• Full-spectrum CBD
• High potency
• 30-day money-back guarantee
• Free shipping
• Third-party lab tested
• Some may find the natural flavor of CBD unpleasant
#4. Hollyweed CBD – High quality Full Spectrum Hemp Oil For Beginners
Hollyweed CBD is a collection of individuals who believe that cannabinoids may be used to improve the health of humans. They use only the best natural ingredients from trustworthy farms to produce high-quality goods. Extracting the oil from the plants while retaining as much of the plant’s natural components as possible is the goal of the current extraction methods.
To aid individuals with their health difficulties, the firm does not risk contaminating the oil with pollutants. Hollyweed CBD’s former customers had nothing but wonderful things to say about the company. To maintain a great image in the market, they give exceptional customer service and ensure their customers are satisfied with their products. Overall, it’s a dependable brand with excellent items, and they are worth trying out since the outcomes are fantastic.
• Extraction Method: The company employs the carbon dioxide extraction method to extract CBD from the hollyweed. This is one of the safest methods because, unlike solvent extraction, there is no risk of contamination. Consequently, you will recieve the purest and most effective oil.
• Full-Spectrum CBD Oil: Hollyweed CBD’s full-spectrum CBD oil is proudly lab-tested, as seen by the findings posted on their website. As a result, buyers are more likely to purchase the brand’s goods since they feel confident in the brand.
• Dosage: For the oils, there are a variety of sizes to choose from. Bottles of 300, 600, 1200, and 3000 mg are available. Whatever your CBD shopping needs, Hollyweed has a suitable product for you.
• Fast Shipping: The company offers speedy shipping. You can expect to get your item within 24 hours of placing your order. If you are not satisfied with the results, you can return the product for a full refund.
• High-quality hemp
• Third-party tested
• Different potencies and flavors
• Free shipping
• Money-back guarantee
• Only available online
#5. FAB CBD – Top Rated CBD Oil for Chronic Pain Relief
FAB CBD is a company made up of experts in the hemp industry. They focus on the demands of the clients and then make products to meet the demand. The company quickly became a national favorite due to its attributes. Its goal is to develop new products that use cutting-edge science and technology to help as many people as possible.
FAB CBD invests additional effort into ensuring that the production process is safe to provide the best goods. The team employs the most cutting-edge techniques to ensure that all of the plant’s beneficial nutrients are transferred to the oil. The company also makes every effort to give its customers the finest service.
They have fantastic customer service, and their website is very user-friendly. In addition, the shipping policy and refund policies are also quite favorable. Grab one of their CBD oils if you wish to boost your overall health.
• Wide Range of Flavors: CBD oils from FAB CBD come in a wide range of flavors. Flavored CBD oils are a fantastic alternative for those who dislike the smell and taste of pure CBD oil. Due to the wide range of tastes, this brand has become many people’s favorite.
• Durability: FAB CBD oil has a lifespan of around a year, and you’ll always get a new bottle when you order. As a result, you’ll be able to keep it for a long time.
• Natural: FAB CBD’s oil is all-natural and made with organic ingredients. The company sources hemp plants from pesticide-free farms in Colorado. Therefore, CBD oil is safe for everyday use as CBD on its own does not have any adverse side effects.
• User Interface: FAB CBD’s website is straightforward. They aim to provide their customers with the best possible experience to engage with their website and buy right away. Users can easily navigate it as they search for a product or for information.
• Third-party lab tested
• Variety of flavored oil
• Refunds available
• Great customer service
• Free shipping for orders over $99
• Sometimes the product is sold out
How We Made Our List of the Best CBD Oils & Drops Online
With many CBD oil producers in the market, it has become increasingly tough to know which one to choose. We’ve looked at many CBD companies and narrowed it down to a few of the best. To begin, we looked at what customers wanted and preferred. We also assessed whether or not the companies satisfied the customer expectations. The outcome was a greater emphasis on quality and client satisfaction.
What We Looked for While Choosing CBD Brands
• Quality Control: All of the product’s components should be stated clearly. Using a third-party laboratory for testing is another open and transparent method. Hence, we’ve only included brands that have tested the purity of the oil they offer.
• Organically Grown Products: Organically produced plants provide the highest quality CBD oil. The USDA certified very few of these oils as organic, and an analysis of the vast majority of these oils confirms this. Since they know it’s an important factor, most CBD producers steer clear of certification examinations. This is why one of our selection factors for CBD oils is if they are organic. The fewer chemicals and pesticides used in the cultivation of the plants, the better the quality of the oil produced.
• Company’s Reputation: Another critical factor that we considered is the company’s reputation. While the product is the most important thing to the consumers, looking at the company behind it can help identify other issues that we could have missed.
Top brands employ physicians, chemists, and other qualified specialists to oversee the entire production process. As a result, the oils generated are of the highest possible standard. To choose the best CBD oil, we looked at the company’s reputation and team members. Additionally, we took social media outreach, medical advisory group approval, openness, and the company’s values into account.
• Hemp Source: The vast majority of top CBD businesses cultivate their hemp. Growers in Europe, Canada, and the United States provide brands with plants for their products. In our rankings, we prioritized brands that are transparent about where their plants came from.
Main Factors to Consider When Buying CBD Oil
Due to their effectiveness, CBD oils are a popular CBD product. There are so many choices that narrowing it down to just one might be difficult. We’ve developed a list of the most important elements to pay attention to when shopping for quality CBD oil to make your life simpler.
When evaluating the quality and safety of a CBD product, nothing beats independent lab test results from a reputable ISO-certified third-party lab. Websites of legitimate, high-quality brands will proudly display their Certificate of Analysis (CoA) on their website showing lab results.
These labs thoroughly test the CBD content and other chemicals in their products. As such, opt for brands that readily display their Certificates of Analysis.
Many individuals use CBD oil for various treatments because of its many advertised benefits. Several medications may alleviate pain and inflammation, but CBD may be a safe alternative since it is non-addictive and has no adverse side effects.
CBD full-spectrum oil includes various CBD components, such as THC and CBG. These cannabinoids interact with your endocannabinoid system to induce effects such as relaxation and pain alleviation. As you find the best CBD oil, consider what effects the product has on its users.
Potency reflects the amount of CBD and other chemicals in a bottle. Before you buy a CBD product, you should first identify your preferences. Once you know what to find, go for a brand with suitable products. An assessment of your body’s chemistry and the degree of your discomfort may help you choose the best treatment choice.
Those new to CBD may begin with a 5mg daily dose and progressively increase it until they discover a level they can maintain. Those who need a lesser dosage may purchase a lower-concentration bottle.
• Method of Extracting
Different brands apply various extraction methods in CBD oil extraction. While some prefer using solvent extraction methods to extract CBD and other chemicals from the hemp plant, it is not the best method. On the other hand, carbon dioxide extraction is one of the safest and cleanest extraction methods.
Many manufacturers also utilize alcohol infusions and olive oil for extraction as an alternative to the previous option. Please be aware that CBD oil produced with butane creates a hazardous residue, and you should avoid it.
• Spectrum of Cannabinoids
The quantity of other cannabinoids and plant components included in the hemp extract varies across the three forms of CBD.
For starters, there’s full spectrum CBD, which includes all of the cannabis plant’s naturally occurring chemicals, including CBD, terpenes, flavonoids, and other trace cannabinoids like THC. CBD may benefit from each of the components in this sort of extract. This is called the “entourage effect.” However, THC content in full-spectrum oil must not exceed 0.3%.
To get a broad spectrum CBD extract, you’ll need to remove THC from the mix. Users may still get the advantages of the entire plant extract without fear of failing a drug test by using this method.
Finally, CBD isolate is a product that contains just CBD and no other cannabinoid components from the cannabis plant. Topical CBD products often include this option. Before making the buying decision, it would help to know what type works best for you.
You should also thoroughly understand the substances utilized in CBD oil production. Ideally, all of the brand’s components should come from organic farms and be plant-based. While additives may have their benefits, such as adding flavor, they may also have side effects, such as reducing the overall effectiveness of the oil. Research says that some of the ingredients like fatty acids in CBD oil tends to increase testosterone levels in male body.
Certain companies often use synthetic flavors, coloration, and other chemical components. This compromises the product’s effectiveness and can have adverse side effects. THC, flavonoids, terpenes, and other chemicals are included in full-spectrum CBD extracts.
Frequently Asked Questions About CBD & Hemp Oil
Q1. What is CBD oil or hemp seed oil?
Cannabidiol, or CBD, is one of the naturally occurring chemicals in the cannabis plant. It has a wide range of medical uses and has been widely used for thousands of years. CBD oil is obtained by extracting CBD from the hemp plant and adding a carrier oil. CBD oil is widely used for relaxation, inflammatory and neuropathic pain relief, and reducing insomnia.
Q2. What is the legality of CBD oils?
In the United States, CBD oil is legal, and most states allow its consumption. Under the Farm Bill of 2018, CBD derived from hemp that contained no more than 0.3% THC is legal. However, CBD from the marijuana plant remains illegal as marijuana is classified as a Schedule 1 drug. Different states also have different legislations and restrictions.
While CBD is legal in many countries, it may not be so in others. As such, if you intend to carry CBD oil to another country, first confirm what the law says about it.
Q3. Does the FDA approve CBD oil?
The FDA doesn’t guarantee the efficacy, safety, or purity of CBD oil tinctures at this time. Still, they are dietary supplements just like any other and may be marketed online without FDA clearance. However, if a CBD firm makes unproven health claims, the FDA will issue a warning.
Q4. In what ways is CBD oil distinct from hemp oil?
There is a distinction between the two. The key difference is that hemp oil has little or no CBD. Hemp oil is made by crushing hemp seeds and is rich in omega fatty acids, proteins, and fiber. It doesn’t contain any cannabinoids.
On the other hand, CBD oil is extracted from hemp plant flowers, leaflets, buds, and stems. CBD oil has benefits such as reducing inflammation, pain relief, and mood control.
Q5. Is the use of CBD products safe?
According to experts, CBD oils may be safe even at large dosages. However, ensure you get your oil from a trustworthy seller to prevent negative side effects. The biggest worry you should have is the oil’s purity, as some manufacturers are not transparent about how they develop their products. Some may also have harmful additives that may have adverse health effects. You should speak with your doctor about CBD oil before you begin taking it.
Q6. Can CBD help with medical conditions?
To make it clear, CBD is not a “cure.” It may, however, assist your body in achieving equilibrium. Most of the time, health problems, including insomnia, mood swings, inflammation, and other symptoms, result from a malfunctioning body. In an unbalanced organism, cannabidiol (CBD) may be able to shift things for the better.
Q7. When taking CBD, will a drug test detect THC?
It is quite improbable that a drug test will reveal a positive result after ingesting CBD isolates containing 0% THC. However, if you’re utilizing a full spectrum, 0.3% THC, your urinary test will show positive if you’re taking it regularly. When a drug test is looking for cannabinoids, CBD is what you’ll be positive for.
It’s acceptable to inquire about the nature of the exam, whether you anticipate the test for a new job or as a part of a routine check-in with your current one. To prove that your product is THC-free, you may bring the bottles.
Q8. For how long does CBD take effect?
The rate at which your body breaks down CBD determines how long it will take to start working. In some people, it may take more time before they experience the benefits, while in others, it may happen more quickly. Some of the key factors that affect how long CBD effects take to show up include age, gender, metabolism, and weight.
Q9. To what extent is it easy to overdose on CBD?
CBD is similar to vitamins in that if you consume too much, your system will expel it via waste. This is why some people report that consuming too much of it makes them feel calmer. Generally, you are unlikely to overdose if you follow the product instructions. Since CBD does not have psychoactive effects, an overdose won’t have as many side effects. However, if you are using a full spectrum CBD product, it may contain other cannabinoids that may have other effects.
While your body can tolerate fairly high doses of CBD, it can have side effects such as vomiting, diarrhea, and drowsiness.
Q10. Is it possible to bring CBD oil past airport screening?
The answer is yes. It is possible to bring CBD oil through airport security since it is the same as any other oil. However, some countries prohibit the importation of CBD oils, so you may have difficulties at the border. Always confirm before you get in trouble with law enforcement.
CBD Oils And Tinctures: Conclusion
CBD has become more popular in recent years as individuals seek natural methods to improve their general health and well-being. It’s easy to get CBD products from various brands, and many of them provide a large variety of goods. It might be a challenge to find the right product for your situation.
However, based on our findings, we’ve researched and ranked the top five places where you can buy CBD oil on the market. We have also included a buying guide to help you choose the best CBD oil. We hope that this article has cleared all your doubts about where to buy CBD oil.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!
Best CBD Oil for Pain Relief & Inflammation: Highest Quality Brands On The Market
Over the past three years, CBD oil has become increasingly popular as a health and wellness supplement.
One of the main reasons people are interested in trying CBD oil is because of its pain-killing benefits. We’ll get into the details of how CBD is suggested to help with pain later, along with some suggestions for the best CBD oils for pain and inflammation.
The ability for CBD to help with pain is a significant advantage over conventional pain management options — which often involve addictive and potentially harmful medications. Instead, this natural supplement has very few side effects and an exceptional safety profile — all without compromising on effectiveness.
But how do you choose the right CBD oil for the job?
This is an important question to ask because the truth of the matter is that not all CBD oils work. Many simply contain too little CBD to be of any help, while others contain harmful contaminants like heavy metals, pesticides, or chemical solvents — all of which could add to the pain you’re already experiencing by damaging the sensitive nerve cells around the body.
We’re going to cover all of this in the article below. You’ll learn how to spot a high-quality CBD oil and how current evidence shows CBD to work inside the body.
This is a big topic, so let’s get started with our list of top-rated CBD oils for pain.
Top 10 Best CBD Oil Brands for Pain Management in 2022
Not sure which CBD oil to buy to help with chronic pain? Before we get into the nitty-gritty of how CBD is suggested to work for pain and inflammation, here’s our top 5 list of CBD oils I’ve used myself for back pain.
We’ll also offer some advice on a few ways you can spot a trustworthy CBD vendor even if they didn’t quite make it onto our list.
I’ve been using CBD for over 5 years now and I’ve stumbled upon some stellar companies with top-notch oils and fly-by-night businesses with oils that can’t simply don’t work.
I have a relatively short list of CBD brands that I fully trust and I want to share my choices with you so you can avoid some of the headaches and disappointment I’ve already endured.
Here are my top 10 CBD oil brands for pain:
1. Royal CBD (Best CBD Oil On The Market)
|Total CBD Content||250 – 2500 mg|
|Available Flavors||Natural, Mint, Vanilla, Berry|
|Potency||8.3 – 83.3 mg/mL|
Get 15% off all Royal CBD products. Use code “CFAH” at checkout.
Why Royal CBD is My Top Pick:
As skeptical as I am towards the majority of new CBD brands, I decided to give Royal CBD a try because I liked the company’s dedication to quality. I love seeing companies that take what they do seriously.
You can tell right away from the color, flavor, and consistency of the oil that you’re dealing with a product well above average.
This oil is cheaper than most of the other premium CBD oils I’ve tried, comes in a full range of potencies, and uses some of the best full-spectrum hemp extracts I’ve ever seen. I’ve heard friends using this brand for quite some time and decided to give it a try for myself — so I ordered a few bottles in different strengths.
After taking the Royal CBD’s 2500mg full-spectrum CBD oil for just over a week, I noticed an improvement in my back pain. There was a time when I had serious problems falling asleep because of the sharp pains in my back that seemed to intensify whenever I laid down to fall asleep. It was a nightmare. I’d lay awake for hours changing positions to try and find a spot that didn’t leave me writhing in discomfort.
With this oil, my experience went far beyond what I expected. Not only did it help ease the pain, but my overall quality of sleep improved. I mean, I didn’t sleep longer but I began to wake up rested and with a clear head.
My favorite combination for this particular oil is the vanilla in the 1000 mg bottle. This is the largest potency option currently offered by Royal CBD and has the best value overall. I took the oil twice per day, once in the morning when I woke up, and again in the evening before bed. One bottle of the 1000 mg CBD oil lasted me about a month.
- Sourced from US-grown organic hemp
- Extracted with supercritical CO2
- Contains the full spectrum of cannabinoids and terpenes
- Available in 4 different strengths
- Up to 2500mg of CBD per bottle
- Lab-tested for potency and purity
- Great natural flavors (no aftertaste and comes in multiple flavor options)
- Free shipping within the USA
- Newer brand on the market that only sells online, no physical presence
2. Gold Bee (Best Organic CBD Oil)
- Premium Colorado-grown hemp
- CO2 extraction
- Contains full-spectrum CBD
- Delicious kiwi flavor
- Sweetened with organic honey
- Lab-tested for potency and purity
- Only one flavored option available
- No high-strength oils (yet)
What I Like About Gold Bee:
I honestly believe Gold Bee makes the best organic CBD products out there. The brand combines premium Colorado-grown hemp with organic honey sourced from the Brazillian Rainforest. While Gold Bee offers a modest selection of oils — with up to 1200 mg of CBD per bottle — the formula is spot-on when it comes to the quality of ingredients. I’m totally not going to complain about the potency, as my back pain and sleep quality got better than with some high-strength oils I’ve tried in the past. Considering the quality of these products, they actually come at a bargain price. If you want to try other formats from Gold Bee, you can choose between its high-strength capsules and CBD-infused honey.
3. CBDPure (Runner Up)
|Total CBD Content||100 – 600 mg|
|Potency||1.6 – 10 mg/mL|
What I Like About CBDPure CBD Oil:
I love how transparent this company is. If I were judging companies solely by their transparency level, CBDPure would have scored the second place, right after Royal CBD. The company provides all the details about each stage of production when making this CBD oil. You can find all the third-party lab test results for each batch on the product page — something we’ve come to expect from any high-quality CBD company.
What really makes this company stand out is its incredible satisfaction guarantee. If you order the product and decide it wasn’t working for you, simply send it back and get a full refund. This satisfaction guarantee extends over 3 whole months — which is about three times longer than the industry average.
I keep a bottle or two of CBDPure oil in my medicine cabinet for achy moments after a run or hike with the kids.
The only real downside to this oil is the potency — which comes in denominations of 1.5, 5, and 10 mg/mL. This is suitable for more minor symptoms, but may not be enough for people with heavy CBD demands.
- Sourced from Colorado-grown organic hemp
- Extracted with supercritical CO2
- Tested for the cannabinoid content and purity in a third-party lab
- Rock-solid 90-day return policy
- Narrow product range
- Low potency
- They don’t ship to every state (i.e. Louisiana, Indiana, Arkansas, Kansas)
|Total CBD Content||300 – 4000 mg|
|Available Flavors||Unflavored, Acai Berry, Orange Creamsicle, Peppermint, Watermelon|
|Potency||10 – 133.3 mg/mL|
What I Like About HempBombs:
I used HempBombs CBD isolate-based hemp oil for quite some time before switching to full-spectrum CBD oil and in my opinion, this is the best brand when it comes to CBD isolates. Their products contain 99% pure CBD and ZERO THC.
Now don’t get me wrong, CBD isolates are great, they offer consistent doses of CBD, contain 0% THC, and are generally cheaper than their full-spectrum counterparts. In most cases, I like using a full-spectrum extract like Royal CBD oil because of something called the entourage effect — which is a concept highlighting the phenomenon where cannabinoids like CBD tend to work better when other hemp-derived compounds are also present.
In isolates, the only cannabinoid present is CBD.
HempBombs CBD oil is available in five different strengths — from 300mg to 4000mg per bottle. The CBD is added in the form of a 99% pure isolate — which means there’s going to be virtually no traceable amounts of any other cannabinoids, including THC, CBC, CBG, or CBN.
You can also buy these oils in different flavors. Hemp Bombs often adds new flavors to the list, but my all-time personal favorite is the Acai berry. It’s not too sweet but adds a really pleasant flavor to the otherwise bland CBD and MCT oil formula.
- Sourced from 100% certified organic hemp from European farms
- Extracted with supercritical CO2
- Completely THC-free
- Tested in third-party laboratories for purity and potency
- Available in 5 separate strengths
- Up to 4000mg of CBD per bottle
- Lacks the synergistic effects from other cannabinoids
- The highest potencies are overkill for most users
- Uses synthetic flavoring agents
|Total CBD Content||250 – 5000 mg|
|Potency||8.3 – 166 mg/mL|
What I Like About CBDistillery:
CBDistillery is now one of the largest CBD companies in North America. The company began in 2016 as a legacy brand for Balanced Health Botanicals.
Over the years, CBDistillery has had the chance to really dial-in its CBD oil formula. The company now sells its CBD oil in two formats — “full-spectrum” and “THC-free.” The THC-free option is great for people who want to benefit from the synergy of CBD and other cannabinoids but without bringing any THC whatsoever into their system.
Even the full-spectrum option contains less than 0.3% THC — which is well below the amount needed to cause any psychoactive effects. These oils are both completely non-psychoactive.
You can choose between five different strengths, starting at 250mg up to 5000mg of CBD per bottle. This covers just about every range of potencies you would ever need. We recommend opting for the higher potency options because they have the best value overall. The higher potency you purchase, the further your dollar gets you.
The more potent options also las the longest because you need smaller amounts of the oil each time to get the desired dose of CBD.
I tried the 1000mg bottle to keep myself calm during the first few months after giving birth to my first son and I must admit it helped me maintain my sanity during that time. I found it to have a remarkable calming effect on the body and mind.
- Available as full-spectrum CBD or pure CBD oil (THC-free)
- 5 strengths to choose from
- Carries up to 33.3 mg of CBD per mL (in the 1000 mg bottle)
- Excellent value CBD oil
- The hemp isn’t certified organic
- No flavor options available
- The company website is clunky and hard to navigate
6. NuLeaf Naturals
|Total CBD Content||240 – 4850 mg|
What I Like About NuLeaf Naturals
Nuleaf Naturals is one of the most popular CBD companies in the United States — most likely related to how long the company has been in the business of selling CBD. Nuleaf naturals were one of the first CBD companies to enter the mainstream market.
Despite the companies longstanding reputation, Nuleaf Naturals only sells one CBD oil. When you go to the website you’ll find a few different options, including a pet oil — but it’s important to understand that these are all the exact same full-spectrum extract, the only difference is the bottle sizes.
We love the simplicity of Nuleaf Naturals product lineup. The oils come with a decent potency of around 48 mg/mL, and just about every bottle size you can imagine. This makes it easy for everybody to find a product that works for them regardless of the budget.
With that said, if you have the cash, we highly recommend getting the larger bottle sizes in order to get the best value for your money.
You can choose between five different sizes:
- Sourced from organic Colorado-grown hemp
- Extracted using supercritical CO2
- Made from a full-spectrum hemp extract
- More expensive than the other brands in this ranking
- Narrow product range
7. Charlotte’s Web
|Total CBD Content||200 – 1800 mg|
|Available Flavors||Mint Chocolate, Lemon Twist, Orange Blossom, Olive Oil|
|Potency||7 – 60 mg/mL|
About Charlotte’s Web:
Charlotte’s Web is one of the pioneers in the American CBD industry. Established by the Stanley Brothers, the company has coined a reputation of a trustworthy manufacturer by helping now late Charlotte Figi with her treatment-resistant epilepsy. Although the company has recently received a warning letter from the FDA due to their health claims, they still have many faithful customers and a massive number of positive reviews on the web.
Charlotte’s Web CBD oil comes in several potencies: 200 mg, 500 mg, 1500 mg, and 1800 mg of CBD per bottle. The highest strength offers 60 mg of full-spectrum CBD per milliliter. There are two bottle sizes to choose from: 30 mL and 100 mL; Charlotte’s Web also has flavored variants of its CBD oil, including Lemon Twist, Orange Blossom, Mint Chocolate, and Olive Oil.
What could the company do better?
First off, they could change their extraction method because they use ethanol, which is less efficient than CO2 extraction. Secondly, and most importantly, the suspension in olive oil makes them taste a bit bitter — even in the flavored versions.
- One of the most reputable brands on the market
- Full-spectrum CBD
- Delicious flavored versions
- Up to 1800 mg of CBD per bottle
- Available in two sizes: 30 mL and 100 mL
- Third-party tested for potency and purity
- Non-organic hemp
- Ethanol extraction
- Suspension in olive oil (bitter taste)
- The company received a warning letter from the FDA in the past due to inappropriate health claims
|Total CBD Content||300 – 7500 mg|
|Available Flavors||Natural, Berry, Orange, Mint|
|Potency||10 – 250 mg/mL|
cbdMD is another popular manufacturer that offers a wide range of CBD extracts, from tinctures to gummies to capsules, bath bombs, topicals, sleep aids, and pet products.
The brand offers a wide range of pure CBD oils, with up to 7500 mg of CBD per bottle. The highest potency comes with a whopping dose of 200 mg of pure CBD suspended in MCT oil for higher bioavailability and a smoother flavor. cbdMD also has three flavored CBD oils: Berry, Orange, and Mint.
Despite an impressive potency range, cbdMD uses broad-spectrum CBD in their products, which doesn’t evoke the full entourage effect. The higher potency may not necessarily mean better results in this case.
The company has high transparency standards; not only does cbdMD broadly describe their activity from farming to testing, but they also provide batch-specific certificates of analysis for their products, including the results for potency and common contaminants like pesticides, heavy metals, and residual solvents.
- US-grown, non-GMO hemp
- CO2 extraction
- Up to 7500 mg of CBD per bottle
- Batch-specific certificates of analysis
- Limited entourage effect due to the lack of THC
- Most people don’t need such high doses of CBD in their routine
|Total CBD Content||500 – 3000 mg|
|Available Flavors||Natural, Citrus, Mint Chocolate|
|Potency||16 – 100 mg/mL|
Medterra is a small craft company from California. The brand offers premium CBD oils in different spectra: full-spectrum CBD, broad-spectrum CBD, and isolates. The potency of these products ranges between 500 mg and 3000 mg of CBD per bottle, which is a standard range. On top of the unflavored version, there are two flavored options: Citrus and Chocolate
Medterra prides itself on making the real full-spectrum CBD because each bottle of its full-spectrum CBD oil comes with 2 mg of THC. However, these products are only legal in the states that have legalized higher amounts of THC for recreational use. So, if you want to buy the company’s products in all 50 states, your options are limited to broad-spectrum CBD and CBD isolate. These provide more CBD per bottle — upwards of 1000 mg.
The entire Medterra’s product range is tested in a third-party laboratory for their CBD content and safety.
- Premium-grade CBD oils
- Up to 3000 mg of CBD per bottle
- Available as full-spectrum CBD, broad-spectrum CBD, and isolates
- Lab tested for potency and purity
- The “real” full-spectrum CBD oil isn’t available in all states
- Some of the lab reports indicate higher CBD levels than stated on the bottle
- No discounts for returning customers
10. Joy Organics
|Total CBD Content||450 – 900 mg|
|Available Flavors||Tranquil Mint, Fresh Lime, Summer Lemon|
|Potency||15 – 30 mg/mL|
About Joy Organics:
Joy Organics holds the reputation of one of the most reputable CBD vendors in the industry. The company was established by a woman named Joy Smith, who has been using CBD oil to manage her problems with pain and sleep. After experiencing the benefits of CBD first-hand, she has decided to share her passion for cannabis with other health-conscious consumers.
The brand sells a range of broad-spectrum CBD products from certified organic hemp. They have many positive reviews all over the Internet; they also haven’t received any warning letter regarding health claims from the FDA — unlike many companies in this space (even the veterans like Charlotte’s Web).
The Joy Organics CBD oil features a broad-spectrum CBD formula in a modest potency range, from 450 to 900 mg of CBD per bottle. You can choose from three refreshing flavors: Summer Lemon, Fresh Lime, and Tranquil Mint. The strongest version of the Joy Organics CBD oil contains 30 mg of broad-spectrum CBD in every milliliter, which is a standard dose for most people who take CBD oil for daily supplementation.
In 2018, one of the company’s flavored CBD oils was found to contain a fungicide that is commonly sprayed on citrus fruit during independent lab testing. Fortunately, Joy Organics recalled the product shortly after this incident and implemented a new third-party testing system to make sure there are no flaws in the end product.
- Non-GMO, US-grown hemp
- Supercritical CO2 extraction
- Broad-spectrum CBD
- Delicious flavors
- A bit expensive
- No high-strength oils
CBD Oil for Pain Management: Complete Guide for Beginners
Now that we’ve covered a few CBD oil options that are going to provide the best value for your money, let’s discuss how CBD is suggested to support chronic pain in the first place. We’ll also cover some of the most common ways people are using CBD oil for pain.
What is CBD Oil?
CBD stands for cannabidiol _ it’s one of the primary active ingredients in the cannabis plant. It’s completely non-psychoactive and offers a wide range of benefits to the human body.
CBD oil is a combination of a CBD extract, with a carrier oil to help dissolve and store the CBD. Most CBD oils use carrier oils like MCT oil, or hemp seed oil — which is then combined with CBD isolate, or full-spectrum hemp extract rich in CBD and other similar cannabinoids.
Cannabinoids like CBD are fat-soluble — which means they dissolve when mixed with oil, but won’t dissolve in water. By dissolving these compounds in an oil solution, the CBD becomes much easier to store and use. Instead of measuring out micrograms of CBD crystals or hemp resin, all you need to do is measure oil to get your dose of CBD. This can be done using a simple dropper that comes standard with most CBD oils.
Because of their ease of use, and long shelf-life, CBD oils have become the go-to method of using CBD and other hemp extracts.
You can also opt-out to use CBD-infused gummies if you wanted something discreetly, read our in-depth review on CBD Gummies to understand better.
How Does CBD Work?
Cannabis has been used for managing pain and inflammation for thousands of years.
The earliest records of the medical use of the herb date back to ancient China when the emperor Shen-Nung placed it among other therapeutic substances in the Chinese pharmacopeia (1). The leaves were wrapped around an injury as a poultice to reduce pain and discomfort, and reverse swelling and bruising.
Despite being a known medicine for a long time, scientists have only recently begun to unlock the mechanisms cannabis uses to achieve its important pain-killing benefits.
Since the discovery of the endocannabinoid system in 1992, CBD and other phytocannabinoids have been in the spotlight of modern medicine.
The endocannabinoid system is one of the most important neurochemical networks in the human body (2). It works by interacting with the endocannabinoid system — a series of hormones and receptors that help regulate over a dozen core processes in the human body. The active compounds in the cannabis plant are very similar to the naturally-produced hormones involved with our endocannabinoid system.
By interacting with the endocannabinoid system, CBD and other cannabinoids are able to modulate several key processes, such as:
- Immune function
- Sensory perception (including pain)
- Reproductive health
- Nerve function
How Can CBD Reduce Pain Transmission?
How does all of this relate to pain? The answer lies in the way pain is transmitted to the brain.
When we injure ourselves, cells in the immediate vicinity begin releasing compounds that trigger a cascade of inflammation and sensory activation — which is what triggers the pain transmission.
The pain signal is then sent to the spinal cord through a network of nerves distributed all around the body.
Once in the spine, the pain signal is sent through a gateway (opioid and vanilloid receptors) designed to limit the amount of signal that ends up in the brain for processing. This works like a border crossing. The border security decides whether or not you’re allowed to enter and what you can take with you.
In the context of pain, these gateways can limit the amount of pain signal that continues across the border to the brain. If more pain signal is allowed to pass, the brain perceives more pain. If the pain is stopped at the border, the brain perceives less pain.
Conventional pain medications work by activating the opioid receptors acting as a key gateway for pain transmission to the brain.
CBD has a similar effect, but through a different receptor is known as the vanilloid receptors. These vanilloid receptors are tasked with regulating a specific form of pain caused by either heat or inflammation. CBD has been reported to modulate this vanilloid receptor — leading to a reduction in the pain signals sent to the brain from inflammatory causes such as arthritis, muscle damage, or infection, to name a few.
CBD has other ways it can limit pain transmission as well:
- CBD may reduce inflammation, limiting the initial cause of pain in the body
- CBD acts as an antioxidant, helping the body resist and recover from damage
- CBD relaxes muscle fibers, reducing pain caused by muscle spasms and tightness
More research is needed to fully understand how CBD and other active cannabinoids can block pain. Every year dozens of new research papers are published in an attempt to paint a clear picture of how CBD works, how to get the most benefit from the supplement, and what its limitations are.
(Pain Transmission Pathway to the Brain)
Choosing CBD Oil Companies: How to Differentiate the Good From the Bad
CBD has become a lucrative business. Companies are selling a myriad of different CBD oils and other products in an attempt to cash in on the new health trend. This means there are a lot of excellent products coming to market, but it also means there’s a lot of trash as well. It’s important as a CBD user that you understand what makes a CBD oil good, and what makes it bad so you can avoid wasting your money, or worse — using CBD oils that contain harmful or damaging ingredients.
Let’s cover the most important points to remember when shopping for CBD oil online or in-store.
1. Check the Hemp Source
The source of the hemp used to make the oil is vitally important when it comes to determining which CBD oils are the best. The main reason comes down to the botany of the hemp plant itself.
Hemp is a bio-accumulator — which means it has the tendency to absorb compounds from the soil and accumulate them in its leaves, stems, and roots. The deep taproots of the hemp plant stretch far beneath the soil, pulling out and storing all the heavy metals and other elements it can find in the soil.
This aspect is in part why hemp is so nutritious, but it also means that plants grown in contaminated soils often contain contaminants that can be harmful to your health. Some of the worst offenders are heavy metals — which can build up in the body over time and lead to severe long-term health effects.
You want to avoid consuming heavy metals at all costs.
Poorly grown hemp could contain heavy metals, as well as other contaminants like mycotoxins, or pesticide residues that will end up in the CBD oil after all the processing is complete.
For this reason, it’s important to purchase CBD oil from companies that account for this effect. Only buy from company’s that make an effort to source hemp from organic farms, and take measures to assess every batch of hemp that enters the facility to determine heavy metal, microbial contaminant, and pesticide contamination.
The best hemp sources tend to come from states like Oregon, Colorado, or Alabama, as well as neighboring countries like Canada or Scandinavian countries. These places are all known for having high standards for hemp cultivation, and clean soils.
2. Look for CO2 Extracted Products
Once the company has the hemp, they need to extract the CBD from it. You can do this in many different ways using solvents like ethanol, methanol, hexane, ether, or butane. All of these solvents work to strip the active compounds from the hemp plant and can then be evaporated to leave behind a pure CBD-rich resin.
however, there’s a problem with these solvents.
Even in professional lab settings, it can be very difficult to remove all traces of these solvents from the final product. Most of these solvents are toxic to the human body, even in trace amounts.
Therefore, the best companies are using another method to strop the active ingredients from the starting hemp material. This method uses CO2 placed under high pressure. the high pressure and temperature control convert the CO2 into a phase that’s neither liquid nor gas. This special state is referred to as being supercritical.
Supercritical CO2 acts just like any other solvent, but with one key benefit — as soon as the pressure is relieved, the gas evaporates completely, leaving behind no harmful chemical residues.
when shopping for CBD oil, it’s ideal to look for a company that uses supercritical CO2 to extract the CBD rather than the toxic solvents mentioned above. Supercritical CO2 is very expensive and highly technical — but usually produces a far superior product in the end.
If a company is using harsh solvents like butane or propane (or they don’t tell you anything about their extraction methods), it’s a sign that you should look for another brand.
3. Ask for Third-Party Lab Reports
Every company has the option to send their products to an independent lab or third-party testing.
These laboratory tests check for the entire cannabinoid profile of the extract and are able to detect over 200 common contaminants.
Before a CBD product becomes available for sale, it should pass the laboratory test for potency and purity. If any inconsistencies are shown between different batches of the same product, the company should rework it and send it for analysis once again.
High-quality CBD companies will continually send each batch of product to a lab with no affiliation to the company (called a third-party or independent lab) for testing. These results are then published publicly on the website for customers to view.
The best companies will take this even one step further — adding a database and batch numbers on every bottle of CBD oil so you can view the results for your specific bottle of oil. Third-party testing is now an industry standard.
Always buy your CBD oil from companies that show third-party lab reports on their website. Only then will you know what’s inside the bottle before you even order a product. If the company is producing CBD oil that’s as high quality, as they say, there should be nothing to hide in these lab tests and they should be listed publicly on the company website. If you can’t find them on the site, you can ask customer service for these as well.
If these tests don’t exist, or you can’t track them down from the website or customer service — it’s best to avoid this company and move on to another that takes this important step seriously.
What the Research Says About Using CBD Oil for Pain:
Understanding how CBD works is no simple task. This compound is incredibly complex — working through a number of unrelated receptors around the body, interacting with enzymes, cell membranes, and various other cell structures. This makes studying CBD very difficult.
Nevertheless, there have been thousands of research papers published on medical marijuana — seeking to understand the interaction between cannabinoids like CBD and the human body. A lot of this research specifically focused on the effects of CBD on various forms and causes of pain. Let’s explore some of the results this research has yielded in the context of pain management.
1. CBD Oil for Chronic Back & Nerve Pain
The painkilling properties of cannabidiol have been most thoroughly studied in animal models, as well as a handful of human clinical trials.
One of the best studies we have available on the topic is a meta-analysis published in 2017. This analysis looked at 24 different clinical trials involving 1,334 patients over several years and demographics. These studies all used various forms of cannabis for treating chronic pain. The analysis reports that many of these studies showed a reduction in chronic pain scores by 50% or more (3) — suggesting the cannabis plant to be a potential treatment for chronic pain.
Another clinical trial looked at the effects of a combination of CBD to THC in the treatment of intractable cancer pain. This study found that twice as many people in the treatment group given CBD and THC had a 30% or more reduction in pain symptoms at the conclusion of the trial (6).
Even though more clinical trials on humans are needed to gauge how CBD affects specific forms of pain or other conditions, scientists believe the efficacy of CBD in treating chronic pain is related to its anti-inflammatory effects (3).
2. CBD Oil for Arthritis
CBD has had a lot of research as a potential alternative to prescription and non-prescription pain medications commonly used for alleviating arthritis pain.
Researchers have found a clear link between the endocannabinoid system and the pathophysiology of osteoarthritis, which is a degenerative joint disease associated with chronic pain and inflammation (4).
One of the key areas CBD is thought to support osteoarthritis specifically is through the effects on an enzyme known as 5-lipoxygenase — AKA 5-LOX. CBD has been shown to inhibit this enzyme (7), which converts fatty acids into pro-inflammatory compounds. These inflammatory messengers have been shown to be a key component in the underlying inflammation involved with osteoarthritis (8).
By reducing the underlying causes of arthritis pain, CBD is thought to reduce the overall burden of pain from the condition over the long term.
3. CBD and Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Pain
Due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, CBD is a potent neuroprotective — which is how experts believe CBD is able to relieve debilitating MS pain, —which affects roughly 50–70% of patients diagnosed with the condition.
A study conducted on animals at Cajan Institute tested the anti-inflammatory effects of CBD on mice the researchers wanted to find out if CBD can provide a reversed inflammatory response on those cells. After ten days, the researchers found a reduction in inflammatory markers with a rodent encephalitis model designed to imitate the impact MS has on the body (5).
More research is needed to see exactly how these effects are translated to humans. Currently, there are 23 clinical trials currently underway, or planned within the next 12 months seeking to explore the effects of CBD on MS.
4. CBD Oil in Sports: Injuries & Muscle Endurance
Cannabidiol can be applied in two different ways when it comes to pain and physical activities. For example, when you administer CBD orally in the form of oil as a post-workout, it helps alleviate the muscle inflammation that troubles athletes once they go beyond the edge again.
If, however, you’re suffering from an injury, it’s best to apply CBD topically. Its anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective properties allow the cannabinoid to relieve pain and improve regeneration capacities.
Does CBD Have Any Side Effects?
The main reason why parents are so enthusiastic about CBD is that this cannabinoid is completely non-intoxicating, doesn’t cause addiction, and has only a few mild side effects when taken at excessive doses.
Research shows that even doses up to one and a half grams have no severe side effects on human health (9).
Despite being a notoriously safe supplement, there are some side effects of using CBD in high doses. Let’s cover the most common side effects people report from using CBD:
- Brain fog
- Reduced appetite
- Mood changes
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Drowsiness or fatigue
- Dry mouth
- Nausea and vomiting
The most common side effect by far, like other forms of cannabis, is dry mouth. This is best managed by taking your CBD oil along with some juice like pineapple or orange juice.
Another common side effect is lowered blood pressure, which may trigger another unwanted reaction — lightheadedness. This side effect is important to consider if you suffer from low blood pressure already or are taking blood pressure-lowering medications.
Always consult your doctor before using CBD or other cannabis extracts if you’re taking prescription medications or have underlying medical conditions.
In Summary: Buying CBD Oil For Pain
As CBD becomes more popular around the world, scientists are publishing new research on cannabinoids on a near-weekly basis. As time goes on, experts are mapping out the complicated mechanisms CBD and other hemp derivatives are using to support both acute and chronic pain of all different origins.
Here are the main takeaways from the current research:
- CBD inhibits inflammation at several different levels
- CBD offers antioxidant support
- CBD may relieve muscle tension and inflammation
- CBD interacts with the vanilloid receptors in the brain responsible for regulating inflammatory pain transmission
When it comes to pain, CBD appears to target the cause of the problem instead of just masking its symptoms.
Getting relief on so many levels and without any harmful side effects or risk of addiction is the reason why CBD oil has become so popular over the past half a decade.
I hope this guide has managed to clear up any confusion regarding CBD oil and pain, and given you the insight necessary to find the right CBD oil for the job.
Have you tried CBD oil for chronic pain? Did you feel any difference? Let me know in the comments below!
- Brand, E. J., & Zhao, Z. (2017). Cannabis in Chinese Medicine: Are Some Traditional Indications Referenced in Ancient Literature Related to Cannabinoids?. Frontiers in pharmacology, 8, 108.
- Alger B. E. (2013). Getting high on the endocannabinoid system. Cerebrum: the Dana forum on brain science, 2013, 14.
- Aviram, J., Samuelly-Leichtag, G. (2017) Efficacy of Cannabis-Based Medicines for Pain Management: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. Pain Physician, 20(6), E755-E796.
- Bruni, N., Della Pepa, C., Oliaro-Bosso, S., Pessione, E., Gastaldi, D., & Dosio, F. (2018). Cannabinoid Delivery Systems for Pain and Inflammation Treatment. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland), 23(10), 2478.
- Elliott, D. M., Singh, N., Nagarkatti, M., & Nagarkatti, P. S. (2018). Cannabidiol Attenuates Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis Model of Multiple Sclerosis Through Induction of Myeloid-Derived Suppressor Cells. Frontiers in immunology, 9, 1782.
- Johnson, J. R., Burnell-Nugent, M., Lossignol, D., Ganae-Motan, E. D., Potts, R., & Fallon, M. T. (2010). Multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study of the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of THC: CBD extract and THC extract in patients with intractable cancer-related pain. Journal of pain and symptom management, 39(2), 167-179.
- Takeda, S., Usami, N., Yamamoto, I., & Watanabe, K. (2009). Cannabidiol-2′, 6′-dimethyl ether, a cannabidiol derivative, is a highly potent and selective 15-lipoxygenase inhibitor. Drug Metabolism and Disposition.
- Lascelles, B. D. X., King, S., Roe, S., Marcellin‐Little, D. J., & Jones, S. (2009). Expression and activity of COX‐1 and 2 and 5‐LOX in joint tissues from dogs with naturally occurring coxofemoral joint osteoarthritis. Journal of orthopaedic research, 27(9), 1204-1208.Chicago
Nina created CFAH.org following the birth of her second child. She was a science and math teacher for 6 years prior to becoming a parent — teaching in schools in White Plains, New York and later in Paterson, New Jersey.
Leave a comment Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.