11 Best CBD Dropshippers for High Quality USA Products in 2022
Are you looking to find the best CBD dropshippers? If yes, then checkout this post.
One of the best ways to stand out in the drop shipping industry is selling products in a unique niche. This will not only cut down your competition but also increase your success rate in the long run.
Currently CBD is the most trending product among dropshipping enthusiasts. This is because of the fact that CBD product sales revenue almost doubled between 2019 to 2021 (Statista).
But for doing it the right way, you’d need a reliable dropshipping supplier. To help you with that, I have hand curated a list of top CBD dropshippers for you.
Things to consider when selecting a CBD dropshipper
CBD industry is one of the hottest products with the highest interest rate in the health niche and that makes it perfect for dropshipping in 2021-22. But there are a few quick things that you’d have to keep in mind for ensuring long term success.
CBD product quality and supplier’s information
First thing to do is check the quality of your CBD products. You can use online reviews and ratings to know about user reviews. Checkout the website of your supplier and even reach them out via phone or email to know about their trustworthiness. The best way to test their products is by placing a sample order for checking out the product. If your location is outside the target market, you can also hire a CBD expert from Upwork or other freelancing platforms to review the quality for you.
Check that CBD is legal
Make sure that you check the laws for selling CBD products. For instance, if you are selling in the USA, check the latest updates on CBD via the FDA website.
Also take a look at your eCommerce platform to check their allowance for selling CBD products. Shopify offers a streamlined process for US merchants.
Shipment and warehousing
If your CBD products are coming from a long distance, chances are that your customers will get a delayed delivery. If you are selling in the USA, then you need to ensure that they have a warehousing location or manufacturing center located domestically.
Type of dropshipping
There are two ways you can do the CBD dropshipping. Ones is to use automated drop shipping platforms like Spocket that helps you with everything from products import to automated fulfillment. Second is manual product upload and order placement every time order arrives.
The automated model is usually available for both wholesale and dropshipping suppliers (provided that you are working with a suppliers connecting platform), but if you are working with a private label CBD supplier, then you have to go with the second option.
11 of the Best CBD Dropshippers in 2022
Another option on my list of CBD dropshippers is – Smoke Drop. It is a Shopify dropshipping company that integrates as a Shopify app and allows you to sell smoke, vape and CBD products.
If you want to set up an automated dropshipping business then you’d like this one. Being a Shopify app, you can easily select the products that you want to list on your store (they claim to offer 2,000+ products).
Once the order arrives, they will automatically fulfill it for you. Smoke Drop also offers some advanced features like real-time inventory sync, bulk product import and search filtering to make the dropshipping easier for you.
All products are shipped from USA warehouse except from the supplier – One Wholesale that ships from Canada.
The downside is that it only integrates with Shopify, so if you are using any other platform like Wix or WooCommerce then it’s not the best choice for you.
How to sign up (50% subscription discount)
- First you’d have to create a free account on Shopify
- Next add the Shopify app by clicking the button below
- Lastly enter our unique code : BOUTIQUE
- Done! Enjoy your extended 14 days trial (fully-operable)
Spocket is a platform featuring high quality drop shipping products from USA and Europe suppliers. CBD body butter, CBD polish, CBD oil, CBD muscle balm and more. They have two USA based CBD suppliers and are in the process of adding more verified suppliers. What makes Spocket good for CBD dropshipping is the high profit margin (30% to 40% for most products).
They offer automated dropshipping and you can import the products with image, descriptions and details directly to your store by syncing in your eCommerce platform with one click. If you are using Shopify, you’d have to install their Shopify app and then all the products will start appearing on your store, you then just need to hit the publish button.
Similarly for WooCommerce stores, you’d need to install the Spocket WordPress plugin. Another feature in addition to automated dropshipping is the branded invoicing meaning you can include a custom invoice in your dropshipping package with your store logo but its only available in higher tier plans.
Overall, if you are looking for high quality, verified CBD dropshippers, then Spocket is definitely a place to check. Currently, the best Spocket supplier for CBD products is Orchid Strawberry that ships within 1 to 3 days and charges $3.85 for USA shipping and $12 for worldwide shipping.
Average shipment time – 1 to 3 business days
Price – $24.99 per month
Syncee is a fairly new dropshipping platform that features pre-vetted local suppliers from the USA. Unlike Modalyst or Spocket, Syncee gives you an option to categorize as suppliers and as products.
This gives a list of CBD suppliers along with their website (similar to SaleHoo functionality), ratings from retailers and their descriptions. You can do automate CBD dropshipping with Syncee and spend more time on marketing your eCommerce business.
Average shipment time – 3 to 5 days
Price – Free up to 25 products
4. Charlotte’s Web™ (TO BE LAUNCHED)
Charlotte’s Web™ is a brand with tons of unique CBD products. You can sell CBD gummies, capsules, topicals and more.
You’d have to place orders manually through their dropshipping portal everytime an order arrives. For joining their program you’d need to have an online store and an approved CBD merchant processor (through which you’d be accepting payments, DigiPay, for instance).
They haven’t disclosed much information but for joining their dropshipping program you’d have to reach out on dropshipping [at]charlottesweb.com
|NOT LAUNCHED YET|
A great alternative to platform Spocket with a wider product range in CBD niche is Modalyst (an automated dropshipping platform with 4,000+ products including tinctures, gummies, edibles and more).
They have partnered with a lot of verified, good quality independent CBD brands. The best part is they bring together multiple suppliers and retailers in CBD niche under one umbrella, this means you can benefit from other’s research. Each product/supplier offers rating, number of orders by retail stores and total imports.
This information can give you an idea for which you can use for better selecting your CBD dropshipping supplier. Some of the independent brands on Modalyst also offer low MOQ private label CBD dropshipping (Oliver’s Harvest, for instance).
Modalyst does integrate with top eCommerce platforms, so you can sync it with your store and import product data. Domestic or overseas shipping depends on the supplier and average shipment cost is $5.
Average shipment time – 5 to 10 business days
Price – Free
6. Sweet Earth
Sweet Earth offers wholesale, dropshipping and even white labeling options.
You can either place orders manually, or use SaleHoo (an online directory) that you can connect with Shopify and perform automated dropshipping.
For wholesale orders, you need to create a wholesale account with them and fill up the wholesale form with your company name and EIN number.
Average shipment time – N/A
Price – N/A
Other dropshipping suppliers you might like –
7. Longleaf Provisions – Longleaf Provisions is a supplier for selling topicals, tinctures, tonics, beauty & personal care and pet related CBD products. Being based in North Carolina and having a retail store makes it easy for resellers to connect with them and know more about their production.
8. Oliver Harvest – Oliver Harvest CBD products are manufactured by Coast to Coast Naturals located in Florida. It is good for those who are looking for private label CBD suppliers with a low MOQ.
9. CBD Universe – CBD Universe is a private label CBD manufacturer and a subsidiary of Telluse Core. They offer trustworthy products with guaranteed compliance. Also, since they are direct manufacturers, you can expect a higher profit margin.
10. US Hemp Wholesale – They offer both dropshipping as well as wholesale services. You have to sign up for an account. Their shipping cost is slightly higher than most of the CBD dropshippers I reviewed. They charge $8 and take 1 week shipping time.
11. Canna Comforts – Most of the online reviews claimed them to have an okayish quality. They offer wholesale service.
How to sell CBD online (Quick walkthrough)
Step-1. Sign up on Shopify
Shopify is currently the best CBD dropshipping platform this is because of higher dropshipping suppliers integrations and everything-at-one-place interface.
Step-2. Submit the attestation form
Once you have created a Shopify account simply submit the Attestation for the Sale of Hemp and Hemp-Derived Products via the admin panel. Make sure that you are signed in your Shopify store. As soon as you submit the form, you are ready to sell. You don’t need to wait for a response or anything.
Step-3 Select a payment processor
To accept payments for CBD products, you’d need a different payment processor. Currently the best payment gateways for this are DigiPay and eMerchant Brokers. Once this is done you are all set to install a Shopify theme and start adding products. Know more about Shopify CBD guidelines.
Which is the best CBD dropshipping platform?
One thing you need to check even with the best CBD dropshippers is the quality of their products. Make sure to test their products before getting your store live. If your CBD supplier is located far from your target market, or if you are ordering bulk CBD products, you can use a CBD warehouse and fulfillment service like Shipbob. They will take care of inventory storage and fulfillment upon order arrival.
Want a pre-built custom/private label dropshipping store with integrated payment processor?
Get a pre-built CBD Dropshipping store
Should you want help with setting up and launching your CBD store, feel free to reach us out. I will personally create your store for just $49.
5 Best CBD Dropshipping Suppliers to Use for your Online Store
Choosing the right CBD supplier is the first step if you want to have a successful CBD dropshipping business. You rely on them to give your customers high quality and good service.
In this article, we list the 5 best CBD dropshipping suppliers in the market right now. You can compare their services so you can choose the one to best help you get your business up and running.
First of all, what is CBD Dropshipping?
Dropshipping CBD products is the most popular way to build an eCommerce store. The entry costs are low, which is great when you are working on a budget and don’t want any risk. Dropshipping also gives you access to emerging markets and popular trends. It’s a great way to get a fast start in the CBD industry with almost no budget. But for any CBD dropshipping model, you’ll require a supplier, or even multiple ones, and that’s why choosing the right company is so important.
Below, we’ve listed the 5 Top CBD dropshipping suppliers, their differences, benefits and features. We’ve checked all the information they provide online and attached links to their dropshipping programs accordingly.
1. Absolute Nature CBD
Absolute Nature CBD has a special hemp/CBD oil dropshipping program and provides services for hundreds of dropshippers, mostly located in the US, but they are not limited to the US market. Their service is compatible with WooCommerce, Shopify and other popular e-Commerce software. Their CEO, Dustin Jones, is very friendly and will answer your questions promptly to help you choose the best approach for your dropshipping business.
Pros of working with Absolute Nature:
- All products are lab tested, which helps with marketing on your site
- Recently awarded “Best All Natural CBD products” in the GHP Medical Marijuana Awards 2019-2020
- Recommended as Top 10 CBD Oils
- All products are Non-GMO and made in the US
- NO minimum order requirement
- The company is privately-owned and has a lot of experience working with dropshipping partners.
- API and manual order placement options
Absolute Nature dropships the following CBD products:
- CBD Oil
- CBD Flower
- CBD Gummies and other Edibles
- CBD Topical Creams and Salves.
Their range includes products for humans and a line for animals.
It’s important to note that this CBD dropshipping supplier provides both dropshipping and White Label Programs. So, even if you’d like to create your own CBD products brand, they will take all the hassle out of setting it up.
They also provide lots of tech related services, such as: CBD Website Development packages, API Integration (so you won’t have to input orders manually), website maintenance and more. This really helps dropshippers concentrate on their businesses instead of spending all of their time on time-consuming technical issues.
At Digital Octane, we work closely with Absolute Nature CBD designing and developing CBD Dropshipping Websites for the clients who use their Dropshipping Program. And we can personally recommend this supplier as a trusted partner for your business.
From our experience, Absolute Nature is always fast to respond and can answer all of your questions about all of your CBD dropshipping issues, as they have a vast amount of experience as a CBD dropshipping supplier.
You can check more information about this CBD dropshipping supplier and book a consultation on the Absolute Nature’s Dropshipping page.
2. Joy Organics
Joy Organics is also a popular and heavily advertised CBD dropshipping supplier that provides services to a number of companies.
If you have been researching CBD dropshipping suppliers, you might have seen some of their YouTube videos.
Many of our partners say their experience with Joy Organics is that they respond very fast and give valuable advice. This includes information on choosing the right payment processor for your company, branding your dropshipping business, and answers to the many other questions you might ask a CBD dropshipping supplier.
Pros of working with Joy Organics:
- They test all their products in a laboratory to ensure the quality of their products
- For their fulfillment program, they use ShipStation, which is integrated with most of the popular CMS used for CBD eCommerce stores
- All products are safely packaged and arrive in the same condition as they were sent to the customer
- This is a big CBD dropshipping supplier, which means there is a good chance it will remain in the market for a long time.
Despite all the pros of this CBD dropshipping supplier, there are some cons. To join their program, you must meet these requirements:
- Your website must be up when you decide to join them
- Your cart must be compatible with ShipStation
- You must have a pre-approved CBD merchant processor to partner with this CBD dropshipping supplier
- You must place and pay for your first order when joining
- To join the Joy Organics Partners Fulfillment Program, they charge your credit card $625. $125 of that is the onboarding fee and the other $500 is a deposit.
Below is a list of products Joy Organics supplies:
- CBD Softgels
- CBD Tinctures
- CBD Energy Drink
- CBD Pet Products
- CBD Cream
- CBD Salve and Salve Sticks
- CBD Bath Bombs
Here is their page with all the detailed information about Joy Organics CBD dropshipping program.
Joy Organics also has a separate blog article on the 5 reasons why you should choose them as your CBD dropshipping supplier.
3. Charlotte’s Web
Charlotte’s Web is another big player when you look at CBD dropshipping suppliers in the marketplace. They have strong brand recognition and this might help you to make better sales and scale your business.
So, let’s get straight into the pros of working with this CBD dropshipping supplier:
- No inventory and low start-up cost
- Popular brand – this helps you sell their products in your CBD Store as they have good brand recognition
- Great operational support as they have a warehouse team that will help you
- They have a complete guide on their website with certain rules you need to follow if you use them as your CBD dropshipping supplier
- They have API and manual order placement options
What do you have to do to join their Dropshipping program?
- Sign a contract with this CBD dropshipping supplier
- Launch an eCommerce website to sell CBD products
- Have an approved CBD merchant processor
- Have a shopping cart compatible with their dropshipping management system (they don’t say which one)
The products this CBD Supplier provides for dropshipping are:
- CBD Oils
- CBD Capsules
- CBD for Dogs
Charlotte’s Web doesn’t create websites, but you can reach out to Digital Octane to create a great CBD dropshipping website for your business.
4. Formula Swiss
Formula Swiss is a CBD company from Switzerland that has its own CBD dropshipping program and provides several different solutions for potential business partners.
Let’s get straight into the benefits of working with this particular supplier:
- You don’t need to make any investment to join before you receive payments from your customers, so you’ll need very little money to start a business
- This supplier has hundreds of CBD products available
- They offer a fully automated set-up, so you won’t have to spent time doing everything manually
- This CBD dropshipping supplier ships globally to almost all countries – except Sweden, Saudi Arabia, Syria, and North Korea – for a fixed shipping cost of €9.95.
- They pay the EU custom duties and VAT from Switzerland and into the European Union.
Like other CBD dropshipping suppliers, they organize the stock, arrange the distribution, manage the warehouse, and take care of all other shipment issues.
On their website, we didn’t find a list of products Formula Swiss provides for its partners, but there are hundreds of them, so we do not think you will have any problems.
This CBD dropshipping supplier might be a good choice for dropshippers from the European Union because they are located in Switzerland and have a vast amount of experience working in the region.
Learn more about this CBD dropshipping supplier on their dropshipping web page.
Enecta is a both a manufacturer and a CBD dropshipping supplier based in Italy. It has both dropshipping and White Label programs for its partners.
So, let’s dive into the main features this CBD dropshipping supplier provides:
- This company is located in Europe, which means it could be a good option for European dropshippers
- They have a lot of positive feedback on Trustpilot, which means that they have found a way to satisfy their customers
- Enecta does the entire production chain from seed to extract
- They have a support team to help you during any stage of the dropshipping process.
Types of products Enecta provides for dropshippers:
- CBD Oil
- CBD Capsules
- liquid CBD and a special line for animals
This company also does not provide website development, but you can always order a professional CBD dropshipping website at Digital Octane.
On Enecta’s website, we didn’t find any specific process you need to follow to start working with them as a dropshipper. We suggest you reach out to the company directly via Enecta dropshipping page and send them your questions.
And that’s only a few of them!
Here are some other CBD dropshipping and wholesale suppliers we found on the web. It might be worth taking the time to check their programs to see if they are the right fit for you:
Which CBD dropshipping supplier is the best? It depends on multiple factors, such as your location, budget, types products you want to dropship, and other factors. In this article, we tried to share information about the most popular suppliers in the market by outlining the benefits of each company and explaining the way they operate. But you must decide which CBD dropshipping supplier is best suited to the needs of your CBD dropshipping business.
At Digital Octane, we create CBD dropshipping websites that work with ANY supplier or simultaneously with multiple suppliers. You need a completed website before you start working with most CBD dropshipping suppliers, so feel free to reach out to us for advice. We’d be glad to develop a great solution for you, so you can start your business immediately and begin making profits from day one.