CBD Oil For Pets
CBD Oil for Pets is a safe, gentle and nutritive CBD supplement for pets of all ages. Our CBD oil is 100% Colorado Grown. If you are not satisfied you can have your money-back guaranteed. This is a Full Spectrum Oil which includes Terpenes.
Benefits of CBD oil:
- Promotes Healthy digestion and appetite
- Can Reduce Inflammation & pain throughout the body
- Works To Combat Nausea & other digestive problems
- Promotes The Reduction of Anxiety, nervousness & stress
- Can Reduce Seizure intensity & frequency
- Promotes Healthy skin & fur growth
This is the best cbd oil for pets with anxiety. CBD can help manage stress, nervousness, strain and agitation. If your pet feels body pain you can massage them with our CBD oil in the affected area. The combination of the massage and oil will bring your pet a soothing comfort that will ease any tension or pain.
You can use CBD oil topically by applying it onto the affected area of the body or by ingesting it by simply mixing the appropriate dose into your pet’s wet food.
Prana Pets CBD Oil for pets is compounded by a licensed pharmacist specifically for pet use. Prana Pets CBD Oil is a highly concentrated formula, containing: 350mg of CBD per 30ml bottle or roughly 12.5mg of CBD per milliliter. Prana Pets CBD Oil is a third-party lab tested for purity and potency.
What is CBD?
CBD or Cannabidiol is a natural compound produced by the hemp plant. CBD possesses amazing healing properties due to its action on the endocannabinoid system, which is present throughout the body. When the endocannabinoid system is functioning optimally, the body is better able to preserve homeostasis or balance for enhanced health and wellness.
Prana Pets CBD Oil is non-toxic, non-habit forming and non-psychoactive. Prana Pets CBD Oil for pets does not produce a “high” as it does not contain THC or any other psychoactive compounds. CBD is not known to interact negatively with any other medications or supplements and is considered safe and beneficial for aging and elderly pets.
With CBD, you can have all the benefits of cannabis without the “high” or psychoactive effect. The CBD is extracted from the cannabis plant and then diluted with carrier oils to create the CBD oil.
Our CBD oil for pets can be used in two ways:
1. Short-term: as needed to provide relief of symptoms like joint or muscle pain, anxiety, nausea and digestive distress.
2. Long-term: daily regular use to promote systemic balance, stress-reduction and longevity. The anti-inflammatory action of CBD is useful for managing and reducing a wide range of chronic symptoms as well. CBD oil can also be used as preventative care against ailments, stress and other health issues.
What customers are using Prana Pets CBD Oil for:
- Pain & symptom relief
- Hip & Joint Problems
- Seizures & Epilepsy
- Separation Anxiety
- Digestive Issues
- Reduce Inflammation
- Helps induce sleep
- Regulates Appetite
- Increases Immune system response
- Muscle Spasms
- Benefits heart health
- Tumor prevention
- And more!
*These statements below have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. Prana Pets bases these statements on the historically established and widely acknowledged traditional uses of natural ingredients.
Best CBD oil for Cats & Dogs at Prana Pets
At Prana Pets we are committed to healthy living and have a profound passion for helping animals. Through our wide array of products we are able to provide you with resources to keep your pet in good health and full of joy. If you need help finding a specific product, don’t hesitate in reaching out. Contact us and our team of experts will assist you.
Prana Pets CBD Oil
Beginning of December, we decided to go forward with Cami’s TPLO surgery for her right hind leg since she was limping a lot after the park and walks. Her ‘partial tear’ was getting more noticeable and at the age of 2, we thought it won’t be fair for her to feel this way the rest of her long puppy life. So we had the surgery and I immediately joined multiple Facebook groups and support groups for TPLO recovery. This is a major surgery. Meaning that they have to actually saw her bone and reconnect the alignment of her knee to not longer knee an CCL for support. They change the biomechanics of her leg so she has more of a ‘human’ leg than a dog leg now.
During her recovery, I had the chance to use CBD oils from Prana Pets. Here is some info about them below.
“Prana Pets partners Brad Solomon and Brad Noonan, both Yoga instructors, met in 2002 in Delray Beach Florida. Both quickly realized that they shared not only a mutual love for a healthy lifestyle but also a tremendous passion for the animal. That was how Prana Pets was born. Their love for healthy living and passion for animals were a perfect fit. At Prana Pets, passion is a purpose. The bond between people and pets is a sacred, life-giving relationship that we strive to protect and preserve in every product we offer. Just as the presence of pets the home has been shown to enhance human health in a variety of ways, we hope to return the favor by securing the health of our beloved animals. “Prana” is a Sadskirt word referring to the life force flowing through all living things. The ancient Ayurvedic system of traditional medicine in India strives to preserve and promote this free flow of Prana throughout the body to enhance longevity, stamina, and overall health. Inspired by this ancient wisdom, we believe that nature has provided us with everything necessary to sustain deep, lasting healthy in ourselves as well as our pets. Every Prana Pets, product utilizes all natural-compounds and ingredients of premium quality to ensure that your poets attain the lasting, vibrant healthy they deserve. Every remedy leaving our facilities is painstakingly formulated to satisfy the rigorous demands of evidence-based research while incorporating the wisdom of healing traditions across the world. Our new natural edibles and treats are super palatable and offer health-enhancing benefits. “
It is easy to add Prana Pets CBD to Cami’s food every day and there was a noticeable difference in her demeanor and recovery has been smooth. We are done 1 month of 3 of her recovery and there is still a long time until she can go back to ‘normal’ life but I am glad we have all the supplements to help her in the meantime. Find out more about CBD and how it can help your pet on www.pranapets.com
CBD Oil for Pets is a safe, gentle and nutritive CBD supplement for pets of all ages. 100% Colorado Grown. Money back guarantee. Full Spectrum Oil which includes Terpenes
- Healthy digestion and appetite
- Inflammation & pain throughout the body
- Nausea & other digestive problems
- Anxiety, nervousness & stress
- Seizure intensity & frequency
- Healthy skin & fur growth
Witnessing your pet experience a seizure can be downright terrifying. For some animals, this could be a one-time experience, however in most cases, seizure recur and could even happen on a regular basis. It’s important to remember that seizures can happen unexpectedly with any breed and at any age. With this said, it’s important to be prepared and learn the best ways to react in order to help your pet properly recover. In those very scary moments, you may feel like a helpless observer, but please remember that you are far from it!
Predictive Behaviors: Looking out for the signs of a seizure is vital for safety. This is especially helpful for epileptic pets who have had seizures in the past.
• Look out for these common signs that a seizure is on the way: pacing, acting really anxious or clingy, exhibit a “far-away look” (staring into space), or confusion.
• For some pets the signs are obvious. However, in other pets the signs may be really subtle and difficult to determine. If your pet does show signs, you can prepare to remove them from any dangerous situation such as crossing the street, visiting a dog park, swimming at the lake, etc.
Safety: During your pet’s seizures, you’ll want to keep these tips in mind.
• You should never move your pet unless they are in danger. Although it looks like they are in extreme distress, your pet is not conscious nor in pain. It’s best just to leave them be. Instead, make the space they are in as safe as possible. Move chairs, tables, block the staircase, etc.
• Don’t hold them close, pin them down or try to cuddle them. This will not benefit your pet and could potentially result in an injury.
• Keep yourself safe. Your pet will most likely be completely unaware of their surroundings or behavior during and after a seizure. Immediately after a dog experiences a seizure, he or she can become anxious, agitated and could even lose their sight temporarily. The sweetest dogs could be prone to bite while in this state, so it may be best to keep your space.
Recovery: Depending on your pet and how long the seizure was, the recovery period can take a few minutes or it can take several hours.
• A seizure uses a lot of energy so your pet will likely be disoriented and really tired after. They may have trouble standing, walk in circles or appear to seem “drunk”. It’s best to leave your pet nice and quiet without stimulating them. Often, they will want to sleep it off.
• Unless your pet has never had a seizure before there’s no need to contact a veterinarian. If you notice that a few hours post seizure the symptoms aren’t improving or they’re worsening, then it’s a good time to contact the professionals.
Remain Calm: It may feel impossible to remain calm during and after a seizure episode, but it’s a crucial step in helping them to recover.
• Animals are extremely sensitive to our energy. With this said, remaining calm will help them to feel more at easeonce they come to consciousness.
• Avoid moving frantically, making loud noises or yelling. Your pet is extremely vulnerable to loud sounds after a seizure. Close the windows. Maintain a cool interior with the shades drawn and minimal light. Keep the doors closed. A quiet and peaceful environment is best.
Administer CBD: More and more pet owners today are realizing that synthetic drugs are not the only way to treat animals prone to seizures. There has been great success using natural solutions with cannabidiol or CBD for seizures in pets ( https://www.pranapets.com/products/cbd-for-pets ).
• This substance is found in cannabis or marijuana. It’s not to be confused with THC or tetrahydrocannabinol, which is famous for the “high” in marijuana. CBD Oil for pets is the active ingredient in hemp that doesn’t have psychoactive properties. It’s more of a relaxation agent.
• Your dog can benefit from CBD by taking it on a regular basis. In fact, many families see a dramatic change in their pet’s seizure frequencies with its use.
• CBD can be administered to your pet in two forms: by pill or through oil added to their food. It is also safe on the animal’s organs. Synthetic drugs designed for seizures tend to negatively impact certain organs, such as the liver.
• A recent study about the effects of CBD on epilepsy in dogs, conducted at Colorado State University, has seen positive results for controlling epileptic seizures in dogs. Dr. Stephanie McGrath, who specializes in neurology, is leading the study and although the official results are not yet available, she says that they look promising because in the clinical trials shocking 89% of the dogs showed decreased frequency of seizures.
• “Around 3 to 5 percent of all dogs have genetic epilepsy and 14 million dogs are affected by arthritis,” McGrath stated at the 2017 Cannabis in Veterinary Medicine Symposium, “These serious, costly medical issues afflict humans as well.” McGrath believes that although CBD isn’t the miracle cure-all for those suffering from such issues — whether humans or animals — it can be an important alternative for both.
• Prana Pets, a leading brand of CBD/Hemp and other herbal pet remedies, offers a Seizure Symptom Supportsupplement, which helps to temporarily relieve symptoms of seizures in dogs, cats and other pets. A few of its features include: Soothing and regulating to the nervous system, relieves typical symptoms of seizures and seizure related conditions, reduces the frequency and intensity of symptoms of cat and dog Seizures with regular use, reduces symptoms of stressful situations, eases anxiety in high strung or nervous pets, supports stable, balanced function of brain and nervous system. Having this supplement on hand is a great idea for all pet parents, especially those with pets who suffer from reoccurring seizures. Learn more at: https://www.pranapets.com/products/seizure-support-bundle/ .
Seizure Diary: If your pet is having seizures on a regular basis, it’s a smart idea to start a diary to track the episodes. Be sure to note what your pet was doing when the seizures started and if there were signs leading up to it. Jot down the exact time and date and how long the seizure lasted. This will help you and your veterinarian determine if this is a developing problem or if the seizures are getting more frequent or severe.
Special Treat: Did you know that ice cream could help your canine recover from a seizure? Once your pup is conscious, a small amount of vanilla ice cream may help bring back their blood sugar to normal levels. You don’t want to give too much. A tablespoon should do the trick! It’s also a great way to distract your pet’s mind and perk them up after a harrowing experience.
Seizures are a very alarming thing to experience with your pet. Remember that you are not alone in this. Talking to your veterinarian can help ease concerns, and keeping these tips in mind will help significantly with their recovery.